Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new '05 MO owner I'm just curious folks ... is it customary for Nissan dealerships to phone owners to determine customer satisfaction after routine or other service/maintenance?

Thanks.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Flip said:
As a new '05 MO owner I'm just curious folks ... is it customary for Nissan dealerships to phone owners to determine customer satisfaction after routine or other service/maintenance?

Thanks.
Yes

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Yes, they'll do anything (except provide good customer service) to get to you put excellent marks down on the survey that Nissan sends you.

Don't fall for their crap. Tell them to stop calling.

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
For 2 1/2 years, I *still* get a letter in the mail each month from the service manager urging me to contact them with any issues that come up, and if they are unresolved to get a hold of him personally. I don't have a problem going in with a list of issues that need to be resolved. This was the 14th car my family has bought from this dealership, and I don't mind telling anyone who will listen.

Nowadays, I'm getting the "special private sale" flyers saying the dealer "has secured permission to buy back my vehicle to meet factory needs". I thought I was special until I got the same flyer from a dealer offering to buy my wife's 03 Sonata with almost the exact same wording. Except I didn't even buy the Sonata from that dealer!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
EasternPA said:
Nowadays, I'm getting the "special private sale" flyers saying the dealer "has secured permission to buy back my vehicle to meet factory needs". I thought I was special until I got the same flyer from a dealer offering to buy my wife's 03 Sonata with almost the exact same wording. Except I didn't even buy the Sonata from that dealer!!
That's just a ploy to get you into the showroom and get bombarded with sales pitches. I get that same letter every now and then, from the dealer I bought and service my Mo, and from another dealer that I serviced my old Maxima from a few times.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Flip said:

Thanks.
-------------------------------------

Thanks very much. It's always good to get input from folks who have been there and done that! Now, I know what to expect...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts