6K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Kris 
#1 ·
A few questions that will help with deciding where to go for service etc.:

What dealership did you buy at?
I bought at Troncalli in Decatur

Where are you located?
I am in Duluth, Gwinnett

Where do you go for service?
Haven't hit 3750 yet (very close). Intend to go to Troncalli since I bought from them. Other suggestions?

Update: I went in to Troncalli (they had given me a coupon for a free first oil change) at 3850 miles. Their recommendation was to do an oil change every 3000 miles of course. They seemed fine - decent service, ready when promised etc. They have given me a few more coupons for a $19.95 oil change, $89.95 for the 7,500 mile service etc.

#2 ·
What dealership did you buy at?
Gwinnett Place Nissan

Where are you located?
I am in Duluth, Gwinnett as well.

Where do you go for service?
I have yet to hit the first service interval as well. 1100 miles...

#5 ·
Akatti wrote:

Update: I went in to Troncalli (they had given me a coupon for a free first oil change) at 3850 miles. Their recommendation was to do an oil change every 3000 miles of course. They seemed fine - decent service, ready when promised etc. They have given me a few more coupons for a $19.95 oil change, $89.95 for the 7,500 mile service etc.

What exactly do you get at 7500 miles for 89.95.
Let me guess an oil change and tire rotation. Oh yeah, we looked everything else over like the brakes. Sure you did! I'm sure I'm missing something but please tell me what else you get for 90 bucks.
Bob1

#6 ·
bob1,

you are perfectly rifht. That's what I got! So no more dealer recommended services.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.