Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone.. I've been a member here for over a year, and in the past month or so I have become more actively reading / posting on this site.

After ordering the wheels, we ordered the car. So yes, we had the wheels before the car... that is how eccentric my Dad is :D I will make a post a bit later in the Tires/Wheels section for details on them for the people that are interested.

My Dad finally took delivery of our '05 SE AWD Super Black Mo this past Tuesday... so I took a few pictures ... and wanted to share these three with you of her sittin' in the driveway. Regardless, I will have much more fantastic and awe-invoking shots of the car given some time (photography is my thing) but I wanted you all to get the First-Look. :)

This link takes you to info / photos of the wheels & tires.

Enjoy!

Check out the vanity plate... Hopefully you all can figure it out :):

-Cory

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Mo is a growlin there, for sure.
She's purrrrrrty!
Nice shots.
:)

·
4,601 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
763 Posts
JAG can you tell us the details on the wheel & tire combo.

They sure make the MO look even better! :cool:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I like the wheels and I still say that black is arguably the most striking color for the MO. Somebody tell me what MO dubs means and is that Tennessee coffee any good?

·
Registered
747 Posts
She's a beauty. The wheels look great!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trev said:
I like the wheels and I still say that black is arguably the most striking color for the MO. Somebody tell me what MO dubs means and is that Tennessee coffee any good?
Well judging on your question about the license plate, it looks like you were being sarcastic (I'm assuming, but may be wrong) because you typed it correctly for what it means :p

I'm not a big Coffee drinker... my Dad jokingly said on our old 4Runner, that the license plate should have been Latte (with Coffee below it). The 4Runner was that kinda color would have been the connection.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
JAG, thats *some* shine! Looks great!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congrats !

man it is blinding shiny, what wax did ya use :D

Black looks really nice in pix, but I bet pewter (mine) beats it in real life :2:

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
uhhh....dubs, that means 20, double 10.
20 inch wheels.
It is rap terminology. It originally referred to a $20 bag of weed.

:D

·
4,601 Posts
Ahhhrrrggg! You just triggered a 70's flashback! Nickel, Dime, Oh-Zee... High School Ski trip bus with beer bottles clinking on the floor as the bus speeds up and slows down, and some idiot with a propane torch doing hot knives and inhaling through a fire extinguisher nozzle. I used to watch them get stoned then torment them when they were...:D Picture this... Jaak reaches towards a friends face with his hands and says "OK, Bob, it's time to take your brain now..."

Me, I liked riding my '72 Kawasaki triple, so there was no way I'd get into that stuff... Bad mix. So even though I was the typical 70's Rock and Roll teenager with long hair in a cheesy band, I stayed away from the stuff.

I think Bob's in Marketing now. The drugs never wore off. Maybe even Nissan North America marketing. Actually, quite likely....

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
LOL

I guess you would have been buggin me then....but then again, had you been here, you probably would have been bogarting a dooby right beside me.
In 73 our president of the student counsel was busted with 100 hits of orange sunshine. LOL
It was extremely rare that someone did not partake of doobage, it was less of a drug than alcohol.

Those were definitely the days. I was the restrained one as well--I was the only one of my group of friends that didn't "boot" (shoot up). Only one of those guys is still alive...and he swings a hammer.

·
4,601 Posts
OK, you got me... I didn't ride in the winter... So there was some arm twisting.

Most common word heard at a party in the 70's: 'ere...

That was 30 years ago... Easy to laugh now! But now I watch my kid and try to educate her so she doesn't slip into the traps.

·
Registered
83 Posts
WOW,She really looks great and I think the color that you own looks the best cuz its yours!!!!! Hey where did the'JAG' come from,just curious cuz I worked on the tv show for the last 2 years?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Darrell Sheldon said:
WOW,She really looks great and I think the color that you own looks the best cuz its yours!!!!! Hey where did the'JAG' come from,just curious cuz I worked on the tv show for the last 2 years?
I actually came up with that name about ... (wow, this is takin me back) 8-9 years ago in the days of Quake. That is the name I used online with that game, and it has carried since. Didn't have anything to do with the TV show or the car (everyone asks :p).

What did you do on the TV show?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I work right behind the camera ,doing dolly and crane movement. Keeping the action moving right along. Tonight is the last episode4/29/05.Fair Winds and Following Seas.10 years and 227 episodes.

·
Registered
256 Posts
...don't know about the rest of the country, but here in S. FL. "dubs" refers to 22 inchers not 20s. Double twos...22's...Dubs. Lots of 24 & 26" Impalas and and Crown Vic's here. Have no idea how these cars don't pop their spindles on the first turn.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts