Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't say enough about Deland Nissan, after a rough start the general manager took over my deal and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. They gave me full value on my trade and sold me the MO for $27700 (SL Sunroof). If you're are in the Central Fl area shop arround then go see the GM at Deland Nissan. He will treat you right.

GM - Ken Gunderson

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Please give him a name

:)

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
In the same general area (on the other side of Sanford), I have used Bill Ray Nissan in Longwood, FL for service while on vacation. They, too, are a great bunch of people, and have taken very good care of me while visiting.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edited my above post with the name...

I live in Altamonte, closer to Bill Ray then Deland. I went to BR first and had to deal with the usual car sales tactics. When they wouldn't come off of it I left and went to Deland. When will dealerships learn. If you treat an educated customer like a moron they will go else where.

That said I am sure BR service area would be fine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nomad33fw said:
I can't say enough about Deland Nissan, after a rough start the general manager took over my deal and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. They gave me full value on my trade and sold me the MO for $27700 (SL Sunroof). If you're are in the Central Fl area shop arround then go see the GM at Deland Nissan. He will treat you right. GM - Ken Gunderson
Hey your lucky they worked with you! That was O.T.Door rite???? SL w/Sl touring pack/latte leather, roof, etc??? I called the sales guy on sat before we purchased our MO. Told him we were giving him one last chance to get our biz. He said $34,5 was it out the door! he was all in!!! The dealer here in Daytona would go 33 out the door! Was it the SL pearl with latte leather? You got a deal i think! Now i'm licking my wounds just like every time i buy a unit. I shoulda waited, and walked out!!! Geeze :eek: :3: :D

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
Nomad33fw said:
I went to BR first and had to deal with the usual car sales tactics.
Sorry I spoke too soon about BRN! When I pulled up for an oil change, a bunch of the salesdroids walked over and looked at my car, ooohing and aaahhing. They said they had never seen a Murano with my rare color and every single option available on the '03 SL. In fact, they kept complimenting my stepfather on the excellent choice he made!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Deland Nissan - Central Fl

Daytona said:
Hey your lucky they worked with you! That was O.T.Door rite???? SL w/Sl touring pack/latte leather, roof, etc??? I called the sales guy on sat before we purchased our MO. Told him we were giving him one last chance to get our biz. He said $34,5 was it out the door! he was all in!!! The dealer here in Daytona would go 33 out the door! Was it the SL pearl with latte leather? You got a deal i think! Now i'm licking my wounds just like every time i buy a unit. I shoulda waited, and walked out!!! Geeze :eek: :3: :D
No they actually went and got mine from Jacksonville. We wanted a Merlot SL, they only had S trim in Merlot. It's an SL Premimum, sunroof, splash gaurds, cargo mat, wheel locks, net, sunroof deflector. I feel like I did ok on it. I am hoping to get a Z in the within the next year and it will come from them too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts