Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife posted about 2 months ago (a photoshop) about getting some new rims for the Murano. Sorry these took so long to get up here ( not sure anyone was really waiting). We really like they way they turned out. I looked for 8 months to find just the right wheels. Let me know what you think!!

Zinik Z7 20: x 8.5" Nitto NT405S 265/50/20

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looks pretty darn good!!!! Do you get any rubbing when you turn really hard?

·
Registered
94 Posts
As Austin Powers would say 'Ya baby, ya'.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments. I do get a liitle rubbing noise when making a tight U-turn, but otherwise, no problems

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
wow, tire racks simulator dosn't do those rims justice that's for sure. they look awesome.

·
Registered
132 Posts
These look great! ;)

I have some 20's on order and was looking for some Nitto's to go with. I had looked into the Nitto 404, but they don't come in the 265/50/20 (closest is the 255/50/20). Really want the 265/50 though to go with a 20x8.5 like you have, so currently have some Hankook Ventus RH06's on order in that size.

How do you like your Nitto 405S's?????

Lil' Bit

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was wrong in my description of the tires. They are Nitto 420S (not 405S) Sorry about that. I love the tires. They look really aggressive on the Murano, I have gotten comments on the tires alone from some people. (Not sure if they appreciate chrome rims) They tread pattern is cool. Check out nittotire.com to see some good pictures of them. Good luck on finding some tires and don't forget to post up some pics.

·
Registered
132 Posts
metalaxe said:
I was wrong in my description of the tires. They are Nitto 420S (not 405S) Sorry about that. I love the tires. They look really aggressive on the Murano, I have gotten comments on the tires alone from some people. (Not sure if they appreciate chrome rims) They tread pattern is cool. Check out nittotire.com to see some good pictures of them. Good luck on finding some tires and don't forget to post up some pics.
Well, changed my order this morning to the Nitto's!!! :) And yeah, very aggressive tread pattern. The tires should be here by Thursday, and I'm hoping the wheels get in before Saturday... If not, everything should be in early next week. Will post pics once it's all mounted... :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow,

Those are both some sweet rims. Our '04 SL AWD came with some aftermarket rims from the dealer when we bought it. We have no idea who the rim manufacturer is, we just know that they wanted $1200 for the rims, so we told them to take them off and put on the original OEM rims and they decided to leave the aftermarket rims on. I personally don't find them to be much different from OEM, but they are a little more sparkly (is that a word??). Mo just got his first hand cleaning/wax a few days ago so I'll try and attach some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know Gym, but at 96 above and about 70% humidity I was impressed I hadn't melted as it was waxing/rim cleaning and I just didn't have the tire cleaner on hand....it's in the garage somewhere, but as we moved in a year ago and my wife "put your car stuff somewhere" I gave up looking. Seeing as how I still had to wax/clean "my" car after the Mo was done I was in more of a hurry than I should have been and I'll have to get some good tire cleaner for the next round of waxing. No good excuses, but I'll feel better the next time it rains at least now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts