Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Design simularity in the MO and Mazda 3?

OK Ya'll,

I was walking out to the parking lot at lunch and there was a Madza 3 sport
setting next to my MO. (Mine was as prettier :D )
I know these images are pretty bad because they were taken on my cell phone, but
look at some of the lines in the back of the vehicle, it was strange how simular the design were.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Well one can argue that the MO was the first crossover vehicle that really focused on a sleek exterior design. So of course any wagon/crossover that follows it will have a MO owner "declaring shannanigans" about how it looks like a MO! :D

If you think the Mazda 3 looks like a Mo, wait until you see the upcoming CX-7 and CX-9 crossovers.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
haha the very first time i saw a mazda 3 sport on the right, just before they hit the dealers, i was like "holly cow when did they start making mini-muranos. they as we came closer i realized the mazda and 3. it's a pretty sweet little car. i wish i had one. i'm trying to gt my dad out of his truck and into a mazda 3 GT sedan.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Perhaps that's why the CX-7..

looks alot like a Murano.... :D

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Well in about 5 years all cars will look alike.... perfect example. Look at the KIA and the new MB SUV... so simliar looking on the outside.

I think all car manufactures are using the same software package to deisgn cars. :4:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Not just same software. They're all selling to the same demographic so if the MO is judged to have an appealing shape, it will be copied.

The Tribeca looks very similar to the MO IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Compare the mazda3 to the pontiac vibe and the toyota matrix (same car). The simularities are amazing there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts