Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys like this concept car. A new G35C. Hidden door handles and other goodies. Very nice and clean looking car.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
One name comes to mind when looking at the G35C... JAMES BOND.

That is one fine looking automobile.

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
the front end looks kinda like the lexus lf-a concept. it looks like a more refined version of the current g35c. looks longer too.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Even more sexy than the current G35.

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GMTURBO43 said:
Even more sexy than the current G35.
I agree. If I had enough$ I would get it as a 3rd car.....it would be a nice toy

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
more pics

Attachments

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and one more

Attachments

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Did the black turtle neck, black coat, black paints and black shoes go out in the late 90's? :p

Great looking machine!

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gonzo said:
Did the black turtle neck, black coat, black paints and black shoes go out in the late 90's? :p

Great looking machine!
Wow, I did not think I was that uptodate with my attire....:D

·
4,601 Posts
Pretty nice! (How fast is it?)

·
136 Posts
The rear view looked like a conservative update but that front view is daring. I like it!! Thanks, nearly bought one a year ago but the Murano won on versatility.

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There is a rumor that it will have a new engine – 3.7L developing 320 – 340 HP.

The GT-R will have same engine but turbocharged developing 500+ HP…….and that would be sweeeeet!:D

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Beautiful car!..

I think, when the new G35s come out as the 2007 model, they will sell really well. Perhaps the dealership will have $3k - $6K markup in first couple months :p

Also for those who does not know, that Japanese guy in black on black is Shiro Nakamura, Nissan design director. I believe he influenced the design of Nissan's great cars such as the current G35, Z, murano, M and FX.

From Motoretrend magazine's Car People power list of year 2006:
"...... Bet you didn't know, Mr Nakamura is an accomplished amateur Jazz bassist...." :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Beautiful car!..

SugarRushMurano said:

Also for those who does not know, that Japanese guy in black on black is Shiro Nakamura, Nissan design director. I believe he influenced the design of Nissan's great cars such as the current G35, Z, murano, M and FX.

From Motoretrend magazine's Car People power list of year 2006:
"...... Bet you didn't know, Mr Nakamura is an accomplished amateur Jazz bassist...." :rolleyes:
Sugar'

your are right. The new models of Infiniti were "influenced" to say the least by Mr. Nakamura. And they all are stunning........

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well, I'll forgive his choice in clothing as long as he keeps 'influencing' such beautiful cars.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts