Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading posts here for about a month, and last night finally purchased my Murano. I bought an 06 SL in the merlot color with the following options:
Premium Package
Sunroof
Sunroof deflector
Roof rail crossbars
Splash guards
Cargo Area protector
Carpeted Floor Mats

The MSRP as configured was $32875 dealership let it go for $27700. I think I did well, cars direct showed that the low price was $30049.

I wish I could have got the Nav system, but just didn't want the leather. I live in Florida with leather is not nice to sit on.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Sounds good to me

I would have gotten Leather, I live in AZ and used to live in FL. I bought a 04 without NAV and ended up going in and getting a 05 to have the best NAV around and so I could have DVD on the screen.

Either way I am am sure you will enjoy and have lots of fun. Welcome to the best forum around.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome, it sounds like a great deal. I love my Murano, It's the best car I've owned yet, but I'm 18 so I haven't owned all that many cars, hah! But yeah, good going, and enjoy the Murano :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
o6murano said:
Welcome, it sounds like a great deal. I love my Murano, It's the best car I've owned yet, but I'm 18 so I haven't owned all that many cars, hah! But yeah, good going, and enjoy the Murano :)
Wow! I am impressed! You are 18 yrs old and can afford a Mo. When I was 18 all I could eek out was a Ford Tempo (sub 8K!). How do you do it? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts