Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My digital display used to show the track titles of the songs on the CD's I was playing and also call letters and track and artist info on some radio stations. I don't know what happened but I cannot seem to get the display to keep this info on the screen. Any suggestions, have looked in the manual, but no help.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Press the audio button (as I recall) and that will change your display. Just be sure that the volume setting is not being displayed at the same time you press it or you will get audio settings and not display settings.

I guess thats is why they added the dedicated display button on the 06 models. :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gonzo

I took your advice and got my display back to showing the track titles. Thanks for taking the time to post.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've got a similar question, but it has more to do with the Satellite tuner display... I got my SIRIUS tuner activated this evening, and messed around some with the display settings. I noticed that when you press the Audio button, it shows SAT channel in the big font and the track information in the little font, below the channel. Is there a way to get this to display all the time, or do you have to press the audio button to get all of that info?

I looked in the owners' manual and didn't find anything about that.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Yea its an annoyance at best... you have to press it with each power up... it doesn't remember the display setting.

ru4jags2 - Glad it worked for you.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I don't have OEM satellite but when I have the HU in SAT mode, I can push the audio button a mutiple number of times (to get pased bass, terebl, balance, etc) and then by turning the knob to right or left I get to choose to display channel, title, or something else I don't recall at the moment. I press the audio knob in to save the setting and from that point on the selection stays in the memory.

In my case, I can choose for display to show Channel which is "Sat - 1", Title which is "PAC 2004", or something else.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Reallly even after you next car start.... do you leave on and in SAT mode when you turn off our car? Maybe that is why it stays as I turn mine off prior to turning the car off.

I've fond that display setting that you are referring too but it never maintained the display for me. Weird.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
The setting has never changed on me, well one time when they changed the alternator it did but otherwise does not change regardless of how I turn off the radio or the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts