Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My digital speedo has disappeared. Anyone know how to get it back? It used to display along with the radio and also on the compass screen. Now, gone

·
Registered
669 Posts
What does it show now? There are three options I can think of...

1. You charged it with the steering wheel button. If that is the case then use tthe button on the left on your steering wheel to toggle through the screens until you get it back.

2. You disabled that screen all together from the options menu. You'll need to toggle the screen to the settings menu and it should be under one of those options. Cannot remember now and not by the car. There is a menu option which allows you to remove and add screens. It's not in the center infotainment screen. It's in the gauge cluster screen.

3. Something is broken. This is typical. Bring it to Nissan. They will tell you it is a characteristic of the car and nothing is wrong. Then you'll prove them wrong and they will not know how to fix it and tell you to just drive it until it completely fails.

Hopefully not #3 but it would not surprise me...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Turns out that my wife had her keys with her and used them to unlock the doors. This made her key the primary and her display screens are set minorly different than mine. All screens are the same, but no digital speedometer on the compass and radio station screens in the guage cluster. I will try to figure out how to add the digital speedo to her display choices

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Turns out that my wife had her keys with her and used them to unlock the doors. This made her key the primary and her display screens are set minorly different than mine. All screens are the same, but no digital speedometer on the compass and radio station screens in the guage cluster. I will try to figure out how to add the digital speedo to her display choices
That doesn't even make any sense.

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
That doesn't even make any sense.
I believe it does, whatever key is used to open/unlock the car initially is what the car will use for certain settings

1 Posts
My digital speedo has disappeared. Anyone know how to get it back? It used to display along with the radio and also on the compass screen. Now, gone
Mine comes and goes randomly. I got the car a week ago and it was on and then gone. I thought I imagined it. Then it was back for a couple of days and today it disappeared while I was looking at it. Definitely not a setting.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Mine comes and goes randomly. I got the car a week ago and it was on and then gone. I thought I imagined it. Then it was back for a couple of days and today it disappeared while I was looking at it. Definitely not a setting.
Since you only bought it a week ago have you taken it back to the dealer to have it checked? are you swapping between using your keys? If it is setting related and one key did not have it set to it’s memory it’s possible that would be the reason it’s gone. Have you gone through your settings menu to make sure it is activated (checking with each key separate just to be sure)? Record a video when it’s there just to have something time stamped and then when you notice it’s gone do the same thing. If you’ve eliminated the possibility of the issue not being related to your settings menu/both keys then you need to be going to the dealer (assuming it’s a new vehicle or one that still has warranty left).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts