Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I'm a new Murano owner and new to this forum as well. I searched on this but couldn't find anything definitive. Is it possible to disable the feature (or annoyance for that matter) that rolls down the front windows when pressing the unlock button on the key fob?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
mtjoy said:
Greetings,
Is it possible to disable the feature (or annoyance for that matter) that rolls down the front windows when pressing the unlock button on the key fob?
Not that I am aware of.

Why is it an annoyance?

-njjoe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Disable window roll down from key fob

njjoe said:

Not that I am aware of.

Why is it an annoyance?

-njjoe
It's an annoyance when the windows get accidently rolled down during a rain storm. Had that happen on the Maxima I owned before this.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Yeah its a common Nissan issue, even happens on the Z. It has never happened to me but seems to happen a lot to others. Guess the first thing I do is take the fob out of my pocket when I get home and the fob is the only thing I carry in my pocket and the fob only has a house key on it. These habits may help reduce the probability of occurrence (something pressing the unlock button on the fob for a period of time).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Enforcer said:
Yeah its a common Nissan issue, even happens on the Z. It has never happened to me but seems to happen a lot to others. Guess the first thing I do is take the fob out of my pocket when I get home and the fob is the only thing I carry in my pocket and the fob only has a house key on it. These habits may help reduce the probability of occurrence (something pressing the unlock button on the fob for a period of time).
Thanks for the advice. It appears that we will just need to be more careful with handling the fob.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts