Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put all my cd's on my computer, so I can make mix cd's to play. When I put them in my Murano, the Disc and track titles dont show up. Anyone get them to show up, which program do you use to burn the cd's? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Do a search... someone at one point mentioned software they used to get it to display. If I recall I thought it was Nero but I'm not 100% sure nor do I recall the version number.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Haku-

Check your disk-burning software. Most have an option that needs to be selected in order for the artist/title data to be burned onto the disk.

-njjoe

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use Musicmatch 9.0 to burn all my discs with after finding out it had a CD text feature built into the software. I cant remember if the free version has it or not, but if you go to download it you will see the features of Musicmatch plus. I'm pretty sure its in the plus version and I think it costs twenty bucks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is for using Mp3 info on 2005 - 06 MO with MP3 playback ability:

I use the standard Win XP "write to disk" window. Simply insert a blank CDR or CDRW and option to open the window should come up. I drag the folders with the albums I want into the window and click the write to CD link (upper left corner of window).

When I insert CD with MP3's into Murano, default is list of folders (ie: F1, F2, etc.). Press the DISP button a couple of times to cycle to what is displayed on the screen. I get Title, Artist and Album info.

The MP3's should include this info though. If you rip using Win Media player you should be fine. I don't have experience with others, but should be similar. When Win Media player can't retrieve proper track data, I can overwrite info for each track by right clicking and choosing proerties. Here you can manipulate what MP3 data is stored with that track.

Also, I have folders on the CD with Album names. When you switch to another folder (using Cat button? I can't remember - not near car) the name of the folder is displayed. Then the system reverets to the F1, F2 method of showing the folder.

Let me know if this helps. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I use EZ CD/DVD creator from Roxio and in order to get them on the disk you cannot just do the disk copier but you need to

1) open up The creator classic (select the location of the music to copy)
2) The program should identify the song titles and artist so just selct them all and add them to the bottom of the screen
3) Insert Blank CD if you have 2 drives and press the CD Create button
4) This will oen up a menu that allows you to choose a box for DISK-AT-ONCE instead of track at once and then also select the box for add Titles and artists
5) Burn the CD, pop in the MO and use the menus on the MO to display the Track titles

hope this helps...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts