Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing for a set of replacement tires for my other ride and bump into this : http://www.discounttiredirect.com is offering a free shipping until Jun 1st,2005 on any tires or/and wheels.

Just in case you are all interested.
I am not affiliated nor commisioned by them what so ever. :4:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I gathered that much....:lol Those little buggers are getting to be a PITA. Hinders being able to buy wheels online and then just slapping them on your MO.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Free shipping = paying for mount and balance.

Why not just go to the store?

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In some area, discount tires have no store 100 miles away

Free shipping = paying for mount and balance. Why not just go to the store?
In my area, there are no discount tires within 150 miles...

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
"... gathered that much....:lol Those little buggers are getting to be a PITA. Hinders being able to buy wheels online and then just slapping them on your MO."

Have heard that around here.
Think it is a bunch of hooey.
Go to a real tire store and ask.

I don't have TPMS but have asked my tire guy, Mickey Franklin (semi famous boat racer) and he says it is a bunch of hooey. He never met a TPMS he couldn't fit ith wheels and tires. AND he says it is easy. More wheels and tires work than don't.

Many more.

Call him.

MIcky Franklin Tire. N Ft Myers FL.

Homer

·
Registered
792 Posts
It will be a problem to buy a wheel/tire combo online expecting to just bolt 'em on. You could pay someone to break them down and have the TPMS installed then remounted and balanced.

Or...you could buy wheels online and purchase tires local and have them mount and balance them.

There are ways around it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Still a PITA no matter which way you look at it. UGH. My local tire guy is giving me a hell of a deal on some new wheels for the MO. But I need to wait another month before I can get them. Gotta pay sales tax at registration down here in Arkansas and we finally get our plates on the first. There goes $2000......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts