Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is it possible to connect any of the other speakers to the amp, (which my amp allows) from the mounting location you selected . If so, is there an easy way to do it?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Anyone knows the wire gauge for the oem 12v wire for the subwoofer. I am interested in using it for a 50 RMS amp power subwoofer. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow them speakers are small bit they pound stock. What are they 7's?

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here . But hey by any chance could you run a heavier power wire and install a fuse to the amp. Put in a aftermarket sub and box completely? And do you think that the rogue would have the same wiring. It identical to your pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an 09 LE with the Bose, no nav. This is an awesome write-up! I did one to this detail for a system install on my 06 Odyssey back in the day and people got some good use out of it.

I had a question if anyone had done the whole system, not just the sub? From other posts, I think I have wires down, but not sure. I'm going to use a DQ-61 from Audio Control and need full range signals for the inputs. Thing is, after the Bose amp, i think each tweeter and woofer is wired seperatley not daisy chainef at the woofer. so the best I can do is wire the front right tweeter and woofer to channel 1 and 2, then the rear left tweeter and woofer to channel 3 and 4 to try and get a full range signal from the front and back speakers. Then take the sub outputs from this write up for channel 5 and 6 which are just for the sub anyway. So this is what I have for a wire scheme. (Picture)

Option 2 is pull the signal pre amp and it should be full range plus sub region too and wire that into the processor and eliminate the Bose amp altogether.

Has anyone done this before? The wiring should be the same for 09-11, with a Bose and No/Nav... just wanna make sure I have as many ducks in a row before I start tearing into stuff... thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2 omh amp

Thanks for this great diy post. It was very well written and detailed. Nuff said. My question is since Bose subs run at 2 omhs, why didn't you go with a 2 omh amp instead of the 4 omn Sony? Wouldn't it then have been a simple paralle splice instead of a series? Is the Bose amp just under powered? As you can see, I don't know electronics. Thanks

21 - 27 of 27 Posts