Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered an 04 MO SL, pretty much base model, no touring pkg or anything, just floor mats, rear cargo protector and mudflaps. Do the std MO's come with roof racks too? Never seen one without them, but never saw a standard MO either, my dealer has to trade one in because they only get the $35K ones. Believe it or not, they don't know if it has them, I know the crossbars are extra.

REVHIGH !!!!!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Don't know about 04's but some 03's do not have roof racks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Look Ma, no racks! and it's cool with me. I like to think that it makes my MO look a bit more like a sports car.

:12: :12: :12:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW, I was worried that I might not like the MO without a rack, but after seeing yours I really like it and agree with you about the more sports car/sleek look. I actually thought I might have to have one put on. My MO is Glacier Pearl ... can't wait to see it.

Thanks for the pic !!

REVHIGH !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Hey HwnMurano, is looks like from the radio antenna position your MO is not "arroused". Do you prefer it at that angle?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Do all MO's have roof racks???

Only the ugly ones......:2:

"Rack Free Since October '03"

·
Registered
170 Posts
Gonzo,

Believe it or not, I actually spent some time driving around with the antennae at both positions, trying to figure out which is better.

I think that it comes down to personal preference, and it doesn't seem to make a diff in reception. My take is that the"aroused" position looks like a little flag pole, the lower position looks more aerodynamic to me.

I like aerodynamic
:2:

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
And furthermore.. if you have xm

you dont have to care whether the fm antenna is aroused or not. :2:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Must be a silver color MO thing as there is a silver MO in the parking lot where I work and they also keey the antenna in the non-arroused position too. Hmmmmm..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Silver non-aroused Mo's are NOT girl cars! Humph!

After I got the Sirius I could really care less about FM/AM reception. I've been tempted to flip mine around straight ahead for a more lancer/unicorn look. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
ahhhh da picture of a Mo.....

there ain't another vehicle like it.....
I was at my Dad's for father's day an my sis parked her new 330 right beside da Mo. Bad idea. The Mo looked like it could eat the 330 for breakfast.....and it can. :D "but look it has an electric rear hatch", uhhh, don't you have to raise your arm to push the button to close it?" alrighty then...nice woody steering wheel though. :2:

My antenna is aroused, I figure it follows the lines of the windshield angle and the rear pillar angle.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All right !!!! Another non-roof-rack MO.

Kewl !!! Anybody have a Glacier Pearl one ??????????

REVHIGH

1 - 14 of 14 Posts