Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're trying to sell our house and had an open house today. Normally, I take the dog with me and the cats go in the other car. Today, my partner got the bright idea to take all the animals in the Murano (06 SL). One of the cats peed in his carrier and it leaked in the worst possible place...
It got in the area of the back seat where the cord to put the back seat up goes. I took some oxy clean to the cord and used a qtip to try and get in the housing where the cord is and got in as many places around the cord as possible... the problem is, I think the cord itself is the culprit because it smells like cat pee really bad.

Is there some way to take the housing off where the cord is and douse the cord in some sort of pee neutralizer?

I'm extra upset because the damn car is only 2 weeks old!!!!!

Help!
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
RFR-

:21:

I hope this helps.

If you need suggestions on what to do with the cats just let me know. ;)

-njjoe

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Try Jamba juice...
My kid drop some on the carpet, which turned into wt fungus.
Took me 2 hours to clean up the mess, still smell~~~

NZM

·
Registered
545 Posts
Try some Natures Miracle pet stain/odor removal. Should be available at most large pet store chains.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Boo!

Frumunda Cheese said:
Second step, kill the cat.
Cats and dogs are great don't hurt any of them.

This is my favorite cat. She is called Pooki and was given to my daughter in Law ( the vet) to have put to sleep beacuse it had ringworm, I sure was not going to let that happen. So she has been ours for years now.

P.S. I am sure you were just kidding.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
There are enzyme cleaners that will zap it. Try Elliot's suggestion.

·
Registered
191 Posts
rubyfruitradio said:
We're trying to sell our house and had an open house today. Normally, I take the dog with me and the cats go in the other car. Today, my partner got the bright idea to take all the animals in the Murano (06 SL). One of the cats peed in his carrier and it leaked in the worst possible place...
It got in the area of the back seat where the cord to put the back seat up goes. I took some oxy clean to the cord and used a qtip to try and get in the housing where the cord is and got in as many places around the cord as possible... the problem is, I think the cord itself is the culprit because it smells like cat pee really bad.

Is there some way to take the housing off where the cord is and douse the cord in some sort of pee neutralizer?

I'm extra upset because the damn car is only 2 weeks old!!!!!

Help!
Thanks in advance!
Dude, I feel for you. Cat pee is THE WORST smell...and it is a ***** to get rid of. Oxy Clean with a heathy dose of Oust / Freebreeze is the only thing I find works in case of an accident.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts