Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently read where a court allowed into evidence the info from this device which was installed in a Corvette by the factory Corvette was allegedly traveling in excess of 100 mph and was involved in a fatal accident. Information from the SDM was used to counter a claim by defendent that he was only traveling at 60 mph. Just wondering if I have one in my 04 MO and just don't know it !!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
4,994 Posts
Looking forward to what you find out. :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GripperDon said:
Looking forward to what you find out. :confused: :eek:
Well folks, regards whether or not my 04 MO has an SDM, I called the dealer (couldn't wait !) and Service Manager did not know and referred me to 1-800-NISSAN1. Called them and after furnishing them my VIN and a couple of other pieces of info, here is what they told me..............(drum roll) !! the only Nissan product that presently has an SDM is the Maxima !! Sort of anti-climatic is it !! but I figure if you are a MO owner, its something nice to know !!

·
4,994 Posts
YEA! :D Guess they stopped this quote fro link #3

"That bothers some drivers, such as Teresa Hampton, of Moon, who said she never thought about black boxes being in cars, including her 1998 Nissan Altima"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts