Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants to see what a Weathertech stone/bug guard would look like on our color vehicle.
Does anybody have a pic of one?

Thank,
Chez

·
Registered
57 Posts
second

Excellent question. I'd like to see that myself. I'm considering it on my Sunlit copper SL. Nissan parts told me just yesterday that they don't have one for the Mo.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did, I just didn't use bug. I also used pics. Thanks though.
Weathertech makes em'. They are 54.95 +15 for shipping.

My wife doesn't like it. So I guess she is going to like the rock pits. Glad its not my truck. She is so clueless sometimes. That is near a flat surface on the hood right there. A rock hit it, and its going straight into it. Let alone the bugs out here in the northern plains!!! But she wants a bumper guard so we don't scratch the bumper putting things in the trunk.?!?!??
I asked about at least getting the film for the headlights since they are so expensive, and she said its a waste of money. Sure, till you have to pay for one. And the $40 in film could have saved the whole problem. We have 0 comp, but still.

Chez

·
Registered
466 Posts
Why don't you put on the X-Pel clear bra....That will protect it from all chips....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She doesn't like the look of that either. Especially how it covers half the hood. One of the pics on here depicts it very well.

So no hood deflector, or clear bra. We'll see after the first few rock chips.

Got the rubbermats, wheel locks, Nissan tow wiring harness, and rear bumber guard today. They are great.
The bumper guard will do its duty well. The dealer cleaned the area off for us while we were there and showed us some very minor scratches. So in the short time we have owned it, and hardly ever put anything back there it can get some. Now it is protected and looks nice as well. For $26 you can't beat it.
Just wish I could talk her into protecting the front.
Chez

1 - 7 of 7 Posts