Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone with the OEM hitch please look under their MO and tell me whether it would interfere with the installation of the rear WAAG push bar? Reference the thread below for a really good example of the push bar installation with lots of helpful pics.

Thread: Installing the WAAG push bar

I want both, so I'm hoping that possible. Anyone forsee any issues by doing this?

~ Corin

·
Registered
24 Posts
Its hard to tell from those pictures. I installed the OEM trailer hitch on my '03 MO. I had to remove the tow hook and the hitch uses those bolts for some of its attach points now.

Would you like me to take some pics?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've never seen an installed OEM hitch, however Waag's rear bumper guard is mounted on place of the tow hook( driver's side).
You'd better contact those with OEM hitch installed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jasondeno said:
Would you like me to take some pics?
I would love some pics of the OEM hitch from under the vehicle if someone has the chance to take and post them. Primarily where the hitch is bolted.

ra3boy, thanks for the pics again. Already saw all your picks of your install on the other thread, which was great! Hope you don't mind me copying your style... (mine will be a silver MO with chrome pushbars, though)

~ Corin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts