Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
New here. First post. Am scheduled to pick up my Bordeaux/Latte SL AWD on Monday. Have been driving a similiar loaner for a couple of days waiting for it to arrive. Pretty exciting. Have spent the last couple of days learning all I can from this forum and must say it is one of the most informative around. Appreciate all the intelligent, informative posts. Answered almost all of my questions without my having to ask.........one small exception: wondered if anyone makes an add-on cushioned armrest for the drivers side door ? Little thing, I know, but would sure seem to be an inexpensive way to add some considerable comfort to an otherwise excellant idriving position....Thx

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
BRinder, first welcome to the forum. People are great here, and we hope you enjoy your time here as much as your time in your car.

Unfortunately, while I don't have an answer to your question, I did want to send a special personal welcome as you chose Bordeaux/Latte. I don't believe anyone else has one here but me, and I've never seen another one on the road -- and I've had mine about 17 months and I drove across the country with it! I absolutely love the color combination and think you will too. Its extremely rare, so enjoy! Best of luck with the car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello........thankyou for the warm welcome. This seems to be a really great place with a lot of fine folks.

I am anxiously awaiting word that my MO has arrived. Thought it would be here by now. Coming from Texas to OKC. I agree about the color. Almost gave up finding one, but I am glad I stuck it out. Has the NAV and everything else but the entertainment system. From my experience in driving one the last couple of days, I am sure I made the right choice. Classy and fun to drive. WIll really appreciate the AWD in the fall, so it will just keep getting better.

Thx for replying and I will try to make useful contributions as time goes on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts