Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
My full kit of Stongard came with edge protectors, similar to this. I think mine are less noticable, but hard to tell from this picture.

Hardly noticable, cover the entire edge of the door (bottom of window all the way down to bottom corner of the door), and I think they'll do an OK job for most cases. Haven't had the unfortunate opportunity to experience how well they work, and hopefully won't for quite some time. But probably worthwhile if you're concerned about chips in this area.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Having a door edge gaurd is an excellent idea. I put on black ones on mine and they have saved the day on more than one occasion. They have not only protected my door, but also my wife's car when MO's door hits it in the garage.

I would think the "clear" ones will eventually show themselves though with age and also accumulation of dirt on their edge.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My MO came with these (or something like them). They are great. You can see them but it's not distracting. Of course, that depends on the color of your MO. I would say they have protected my car but I think they have protected other people's cars more! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts