Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows why Nissan didnt put any door guards up to protect them from dings?

Dont get me wrong the car looks awesome without the door protectors, but they do serve somewhat of a purpose. I came out last week to see I had a lovely sized dent in my front passenger door that some ass placed there. Now I get to walk out to my SUV everday and look at this scar.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Well look at it this way.
We've had some discussions as to WHERE to put Side Moldingss.

At least you know where.:D

Homer

·
Registered
777 Posts
I've had a local Dr Dent franchise work wonders.

My sons Accord had a $785 door ding (from a Suburban door in the wind), that was totally removed for $135.
Thus he avoided having a door & quarter panel repainted, just to blend the paint in! :eek:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Paintless Dent Removal

I'm not typically one to buy any of the "after sale packages" offered at the dealership, but I actually jumped at one this time when I bought my Murano about a month ago. I bought a package called "Dent Zone" that will remove and/or repair dents/dings less than 3" for the life of my warranty. There is no limit to the number they will remove and any of the dealer groups associated with my dealrr in town can do it. It was only $295 up front and since there are no side moldings, I figured 2-3 dings would pay for it over time. We'll see...

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Re: Paintless Dent Removal

Adrew777 said:
I'm not typically one to buy any of the "after sale packages" offered at the dealership, but I actually jumped at one this time when I bought my Murano about a month ago. I bought a package called "Dent Zone" that will remove and/or repair dents/dings less than 3" for the life of my warranty. There is no limit to the number they will remove and any of the dealer groups associated with my dealrr in town can do it. It was only $295 up front and since there are no side moldings, I figured 2-3 dings would pay for it over time. We'll see...

adrew777

sounds good!!! almost 2 good to be true.......

lemmee askya...... if i get hail-storm damage, the 'dentzone' coverage goes to work on my dimpled doors/hood/etc?

is that jus for a certain area, or ????

good buy, if its comprehensive of the whole body, and is widely available to you.....

SMS

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
So Chancie,

What 'cessory did you work on?

Homer

·
Registered
40 Posts
I agree with you about too good to be true and there is very small print that says "hail damage excluded" which I can understand, but there's no other exclusion so only time will tell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts