Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is going to sound stupid but.............. How do you get the front lower door panel lights to come on? I have looked in the manual and found nothing? They don't come on when door is opened or when I unlock the doors with the remote. I have dome light on the door position. Are there even lights there? LOL. Unfortunately my father has the truck today so I can't even play around with it now.:(

I did find 2 courtesy lights above back seat doors though. I have had it 3 months and never really looked back there other that to clean her. LOL.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
The door panel light should come on whenever the door is open. You might want to check the bulb or the wiring harness if yours is malfunctioning.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The 2 front doors will come on when the door is opened as for the rear ones, they are dummies. Yep that's right. No bulbs, no receptacle and no harness. Just a red reflector.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something is wrong with drivers side.:rolleyes: Passenger side works but not drivers side. She goes in for for her 3500 mile check up on monday so I will have dealer look at it. Thanks for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts