Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as per the grubbs site.....

the infiniti drilled pedal replacements looks like a nice, cheap, and easy upgrade....

anyone know if the pedals are the same for the Z and the MO???

i especially like the steeper dead pedal.... (hard to locate the oem one for my big feet!)

grubbs pedals

SMS

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enforcer said:
I couldn't find it in search either, but remember someone trying th FX pedals and they did not work. Will have to look at the pedals in my Z tomorrow.

ahhh......
the joy of R&d at your fingertips....

nice

sms

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enforcer said:
I have the 6MT in the Z and the pedals are very different. I think the best bet for the MO is aftermarket slip overs.

tried em before on the trooper...

almost rearended a car, as the slipon for the brake slid over to the right, and depressed the gas pedal as i was braking....

threw em in the gahbage soon thereafter!!

maybe in a few months, once the whole crossover-cult gets public, companies will make applications with true pedals, etc.....

·
Registered
487 Posts
It was confirmed on the FA forums that the Infiniti aluminum pedals do not fit the Murano. It sucks, because they're nice pedals :/

·
Registered
145 Posts
Aftermarket pedals

I went to streetracingshop.com web site and found a number of aftermarket pedals covers that will work for my Murano. I ordered a set of Ichibahn spot pedalswith brushed aluminum and black rubber inserts for non slip. The also had a dead pedal to match but I didn't order it. The Ichibahn web site www.ichibahn.com had pictures of the pedals and looked very close to the interior brushed aluminum. I should have them in by the end of this week and will let you know how they fit and what they look like installed. They were $25 plus shipping total cost was $30. :)

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Aftermarket pedals

rugiles said:
I went to streetracingshop.com web site and found a number of aftermarket pedals covers that will work for my Murano. I ordered a set of Ichibahn spot pedalswith brushed aluminum and black rubber inserts for non slip. The also had a dead pedal to match but I didn't order it. The Ichibahn web site www.ichibahn.com had pictures of the pedals and looked very close to the interior brushed aluminum. I should have them in by the end of this week and will let you know how they fit and what they look like installed. They were $25 plus shipping total cost was $30. :)

rugiles...........

please report back....... i'll wait to hear your results first!

thanks

ese

·
Registered
145 Posts
replacement pedals

I got my replacement pedals in on Wed and it took about 10 mins. to install. The Ichibahn pedals came in a cool looking case and had all the parts needed. I removed the rubber cover from the brake pedal and fitted both pedals into place. It looks great. The color of the brushed aluminum is very close to the color of the interior. I will need to do a little adjust to the distance between the gas and brake pedals as the brake pedal is bigger than the stock one. It is very easy to loosen and adjust I am very anal about this kind of thing. The pedals are very secure so no worry about slipping. The brake pedal has the right bottom corner cut off to allow for my foot to be at an angle to press the gas and quickly turn my foot to press the brake. I wish I had a digital camera to attach a picture. Hopefully soon.;)

·
Registered
777 Posts
rug - good review, thanks for the info. At least you know what you need to put on your Christmas list..........a digital camera to show off your mods! :D

How far off center do you think the brake will be? I'm also a little anal. :p

·
Registered
145 Posts
the brake pedal is about 2-2 1/2" away. I have not adjusted it yet. I find that with the right corner missing they can be pretty close and it is not a problem. I was worried about catching my foot lifting it off the gas and applying the brake but the past 2 days it has not happened. I don't know if I can wait until Christmas to get the camera. Is there an special day coming up? Maybe the 1st birthday of the Murano beign shipped last year.

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Enforcer said:
I don't know, but I like them.

:4:

dont tell me..............

have I?????????

i think i did!!!!!1

i stumped the big "E"..........lol

actually, i was hoping you'd have an answer for me brother......

well, im sure in time (and with site resources) we'll have our answer.....

-eSe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts