Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

OK...here's my beef, and I wonder if I'm alone here. The plastic "shield" that shields access to the driver's seat front mechanisms, is "sliding" off of the rails it seems to be simply "friction fit" onto. This is annoying, as it swings forward, still attached to the side shield, and bumps my legs while driving. I can push it back on the rails, but it seems there is no "clips" left to hold it on the rails. It appears to me, that someone noted the problem...and did some "pliers crimping" on the plastic slots on the shield, to try and increase the friction. I suppose I can take it back to the dealership, and have them fix it...however, is it just me, or does the amount of plastic involved with these "luxury cars" now adays just seem to be out of control?

I bought this one "new", from the lot (it still had shipping plastic all over it!

Regards,

Big

·
Registered
777 Posts
Mine recently started coming off on the front left corner, but I'm pretty sure its from when they fixed my "rocking" seat motion with new rails.
I plan on bringing it up on my next (LAST) visit under the 36k warranty.
I have 33.8k now.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i have the same problem. it came off a couple of times after they had taken care of the rocking driver seat. i was not sure if it was supposed to be like that. let's see what other owners say....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts