Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 Murano and now i am starting to get the rocking. Does anyone have the actual TSB so that i can take it in and do you know if the car is out of factory warrenty will they still fix it since its a TSB?
thanks for any help

·
Registered
12,512 Posts

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Nice find njjoe, but I afraid that there is no way the dealer will follow this procedure. I already have it fixed once without any luck. Right now I need to go to the dealer again to have a “driver seat motor assemble” replaced again. I still do not understand why they replacing it, but when I shown a TBS to the Service Manager he is start laughing and look at me like I was the complete moron, at this point I want to punch him in the face and I will do it next time if he starts laughing after I will show him this procedure.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Sounds like it is time to trade in.

Not the car.
The dealer.

Homer

·
Registered
256 Posts
Correct...get rid of that service department, now. After you do write a letter of complaint to general manager and Nissan NA. Names, times and dates are absolutely required. No reason to put up with that.

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Well I wish I could do it. But that the place where I bought my Mo from and they are giving me a lot free or discounted stuff (oil change - free, wheel alignment – 50% off so it just $60, etc.). I am going to go there couple more times, but if they will not fix all the issues I have I will be writing a letter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts