Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I POSTED SOME THREADS ON MY DVD INSTALL IN MY 2006 MURANO S WITH NO NAV. IT WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE IF I DIDN'T HAVE MY COUSIN WORKING AT P AND L ELECTRONICS. HE HELPED ME GET THE CONVERSION BOX AND HELPED ME DO THE INSTALL. IF YOU NEED ANY INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT CALL MY COUSIN AT 718-763-7300. DON'T FORGET , ASK FOR RICHIE AND TELL HIM YOUR FROM THE NISSAN MURANO FORUM AND YOU READ MY POST AND HE'LL HOOK YOU UP. HE'LL GIVE YOU ALL SORTS OF INSTALL OPTIONS AND EXPLAIN HOW EASY IT IS TO DO YOUR OWN INSTALL.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have a feeling that 396dude is using this forum for advertisement. he claims that this can be done within 20mins but never gives any information. if it's really only 20mins, i'm sure there would only be a few steps to follow. probably less to type out the steps than to inform us where and who to call...
furthermore is it only a coincident that he just joined the forum a few days ago?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES IT TOOK ME ABOUT 20 MINS .
1-PULLED OFF BEZEL AROUND COLOR SCREEN
2- REMOVED 4 SCREWS
3- REMOVED SCREEN
4-UNPLUGED SCREEN
5-PLUGED NEW HARNESS INTO SCREEN ( MALE)
6-PLUGED NEW HARNESS INTO THE PLUG I REMOVED IN STEP 4 (FEMALE)
7-RAN THIS CABLE UNDER GLOVE BOX
8-PLUGGED CABLE INTO CONERTION BOX
9- PLUGGED WIRE FROM CONERTION BOX INTO LIGHTER (UNDER GLOVE BOX)
10- PLUGGED RCA JACKS FROM DVD PLAYER INTO CONERSION BOX
11 -DONE
I'LL SEND YOU PICS OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT TONIGHT. WHEN I GET HOME. IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT I PICKED THE MURANO UP TWO WEEKS AGO AND NOW I"M INSTALLING DVD IN THE FRONT SCREEN? NOT REALLY, I BET I'M NOT THE FIRST EXCITED PERSON TO PUT SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN THEIR CAR AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. AM I?

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
396DUDE said:
I BET I'M NOT THE FIRST EXCITED PERSON TO PUT SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN THEIR CAR AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. AM I?
No, but perhaps the only one that keeps typing in upper case....:2:

If you don;t mind, could you type in lower case? It would make reading a lot easier....:)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
zebelkhan said:

No, but perhaps the only one that keeps typing in upper case....:2:

If you don;t mind, could you type in lower case? It would make reading a lot easier....:)
I'm no expert, but I think it's a NY thing?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I sent a PM to 396DUDE and

he sent me an answer saying that he will post pictures as soon as he gets his digital camera working. I also emailed the company TV2Go and got a reply that it would work in my VWP.

·
Registered
184 Posts
396DUDE,
I want to apologies for falsely implying your good intensions. It was just that you didn't reply to any of my e-mails or postings. I just thought you were only on this board to advertise and then leave.
anyways, no hard feelings?
p.s. i can't wait until you post those pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts