Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
On line Nav manual

I downloaded the FX35-45, 350Z and 04 Maxima, from somewhere and will share any of them if your mailbax size will allow it. The smallest one is the 350z at 1,833KB. The FX is 3,949kb, and the Max is 4,408.

They all apear to be pretty similar (I only looked up specific items I was interested in) so let me know if you'd like one. I haven't found the specific one for the Murano yet.

[email protected]

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mail box can handel it.

Please send which ever you think will help me out the most in the Murano.

Thanks

·
Registered
719 Posts
E-mail address?

I tried to e-mail you from your profile but apparently it's blocked? I don't use any form of IM, so I'm not sure how to get them to you!

·
Registered
66 Posts
ater market NAV system

There is a store here in Dallas that installs aftermarket NAV systems for serveral dealers, which includes the Nissan Murano. Does anyone have any experience with aftermarket NAV systems?

Since it is hard to find many Dynamic Control Packages on the All Wheel Drive, it is even harder to find a Navigation Package on them.

·
4,664 Posts
Flyer, you can log into the www.nissan-techinfo.com web site and get access to the manuals yourself. You have to create an account, and you won't have access to the service manuals or TSB's but you can still get to the Operation Manuals and NAV manuals.

Go for it.... The next thing you know, your curiosity will get the better of you and you'll spend the $19.99 and be downloading the service manual...:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts