Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
My MO's faster than yours
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eibach lowers the rear more than the front and are cheaper ...
where as H&R lowers the front more and costs more.

Any one installed these yet?

I had eibachs on my last car, and they were great

·
Registered
81 Posts
is there a website where i can compare the two? or so i can see the specs.. as far as apearance wise, i would prefer the eibachs myself just because the back is lower than the front.. i notice alot with SUVs today that when dropped or when bigger rims on put on them that the back end always sits higher than the front.. imho i think that looks terrible.. thats just me tho.. some people are different.. if its not by much i would definately go with the one with better spring rates if you are concerned about ride quality...

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
The H&R sport line is not quite as stiff as the Eibach Prokit line or springs. However, coupled with good aftermarket shocks (whenever KYB will come out with AGX for the Murano) I think the H&R's offer a great combination. Civil ride for everyday driving, plus great handling when you need it.

I had H&R/KYB AGX on my 97 Maxima and it was absolutely fantastic. No complaints. I hope AGXs come out for the Murano soon.

I would not upgrade to stiffer/shorter springs with the stock struts/shocks. They are not made for shorter suspension travel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts