Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious if any one has ever used eloan. I was looking at the web site it seems like a good deal, does any one know if there is a catch to it?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Did a home loan refinance through them and was very satisfied with the ease of the whole process. Have not done a car through them, but did do one through Capitol One before online (they are similar) and it went well. I would likely use e-loan in the future for a car.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
I had used capital one before.. and

Overal experience is OK.

It is a pretty common practice to shop for a loan even before you visit the dealership and make that first offer on the vehicle. Then when the price is agreed, negotiation on financing starts. Typically, the finance ppl at dealership will try to counteroffer the rate from eloan/capitalone. That happens to my GF when she was buying her car once.

Drawback of using Capitaloneis that it can only be used on some big-wellknown-brandname dealerships. Smaller non-national-and-all-car-brand-used-car dealership sometimes are not allowed by Cap One. I dont know about eloan, buy i suspect it is the same.

Also, there is a limit on how old the pre-owned car you can get if you finance via Cap One.

I will try your local credit union once you got approved and rate quote from CapOne/eloan. Who knows they can give you better?

BTY, Aerocherry, you are buying a murano right ??? :rolleyes:

Good luck!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yeah, i am in love with the murano. I just need to find a good deal on an 06, i think that is what im going to get

1 - 5 of 5 Posts