Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased 2006 murano the gasket burned and I fixed it back which it run normal,then next day I start it as well it run for over 50mintes and I off it. But now if I start it run for a while immediately I off it won't start again,please I need advice and help

·
Super Moderator
8,057 Posts
There may be a language problem here.

Please back up, and let us know exactly what gasket burned, and be specific about your problem. "I off it" is unclear, but it may mean that you turned the engine off.

What I get from your post is that you had a bad gasket somewhere, fixed it, then ran your car for 50 minutes and turned it off. Now it won't start.

Does it turn over when you engage the starter?
Does it not turn over?
Does is sputter and try to start, but fail?
Does it turn over, but does not try to start?
Is the battery at full charge?
Is the battery low?
Have you read any trouble codes? (This is a first step)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the battery fully charged.... Early in the morning it turned over and start but immediately engine off it won't start again that's problem

·
Super Moderator
8,057 Posts
It helps us all if you list your location in your profile.

Have you have trouble codes read? If the battery is OK, that's usually the first step in troubleshooting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mean the gasket was fixed back to normal the engine ran perfectly,but the next day I went to start the engine after a while I turned the engine off since then engine won't start again

·
Registered
495 Posts
I mean the gasket was fixed back to normal the engine ran perfectly,but the next day I went to start the engine after a while I turned the engine off since then engine won't start again
Which gasket was fixed? Can you be more specific? Since the problems seemingly appeared after this, it is important to know exactly what was fixed on the car.

·
Registered
495 Posts
It was top gasket fixed and the engine started and ran very well
That's still not helpful. If you don't know the name of the gasket then you can take a picture of what was fixed and post it. Nevertheless, if the problem you're having began right after this repair then you (or whoever made the repair) needs to go back over everything that was touched during the repair to make sure hoses, electrical connectors etc. are properly connected and secured.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes... It was electrical fault because the scanner detect sensor which I have changed like three sensor but we don't know exactly sensor has fault

·
Super Moderator
8,057 Posts
The codes will tell you either the specific sensor, or a group - in which case you may have to change more than one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like cam position sensors or the crank sensor...very common. There are two cam position sensors and one crank position sensor. It is a good idea to change them all if one is starting to give you problems. I had the same issue and it causes a no start problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts