Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, almost... Congrats Eric for doing such a great job!

:7:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Due to some personal matters I have not posted in a long time so I expect to lose my place very soon as well. Oh well......:eek:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Mr. Z

I hope the personal matters means you all are haveing busy good times.

As you can tell I have had more time to post lately. But "Alas poor Yorick (my Mo) is gone" and I knew him so well.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Re: Mr. Z

GripperDon said:
I hope the personal matters means you all are haveing busy good times.
Depending upon how you look at it, divorce could be both good and bad....:4:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Here is wishing you the best

We did have a member on the Phaeton forum that noted he had replaced his wife with a new Phaeton, stating it was cheaper, more reliable and a lot more fun.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Re: Re: Mr. Z

zebelkhan said:

Depending upon how you look at it, divorce could be both good and bad....:4:
It all depends.... on who gets the MO.

Best of luck to you, z-man.

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Good luck z-dog.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Thanks people.....and oh yeah.....I got the MO! I would not part with it, but I really don't feel like tinkering with it either...at least not for a while untill all the dust settles. Right now the MO is sitting in my garage collecting dust because I moved so close to work I don't really have to drive it.....

Hey, sorry about the threadjack.....but I am not going to feel so bad because Eric got to post and he now has one additional post count because of me.....:D

·
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just hopped on, since I posted. Wow, that blows Z....

I hope it all goes cleanly and well for you. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but it can be good out the tail end of it. I know some very happy people that have been through this. One of them told me how much it cost him. "Was it worth it?" I asked him? "Every cent!" he told me....

My brother in law says every married guy he talks to says, "Don't ever get married!!!" He's still single.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
jaak said:
...I know some very happy people that have been through this. One of them told me how much it cost him. "Was it worth it?" I asked him? "Every cent!" he told me....
LOL......well, this was my second time, and I tell you it is much easier......... :2:

Is it worth the cost? Depends on how you look at it. I know we are staying friends so that is partial recovery......:D

·
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just tell my wife I like living in her house. That, and we're making two other people very happy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts