Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Murano z50. It has an intermittent fault. Every so often the ESP light comes on (and I've not switched the ESP off) and it takes at least 5 - 8 seconds of cranking to start, then drives perfectly. But, then sometimes when left overnight, the fault rectifies itself ESP light stays off and the engine starts immediately and runs perfectly. But what I found today is that if the fault occurs when driving, the ESP light comes on and the engine cuts out completely but will restart after 5 seconds of cranking and the ESP Light stays on.
This problem started 150 miles after I replaced the Pencil Coils with Stark Automotive coil packs which I bought from AutoDoc. I tried putting the old coil packs back on but the same fault persisted.
I've checked all of the fuses. One thing I have noticed, which may be completely unrelated, is that the lighter socket in the Centre Console Box no longer works, despite the fuse being good. I've not queried the ECU yet. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced similar symptoms.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts