Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I'm in love! :2:

Visit www.entermyworld.com <--great website for all things Delorean and also visit www.projectvixen.com/ <-- I used to work with this guy. He built his Delorean entirely from scratch!

That car is awesome. I think it is incredibly unique and different just like the Murano. Except the Murano may have the edge on styling. Regardless, I've wanted one since I can remember. Good find! :29:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Nifty! My dad bought a DeLorean back in 1983 and he has it to this day! Since its hit the 20 year mark, its now legally an antique! Of course, he's had to spend big bucks to keep in running, especially with parts that haven't been produced in over a decade!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Has your dad looked around? There are quite a few places that make some quality parts and arent really that expensive when you compare them to other cars. However, it is difficult to find some of them and definitely be prepared to pay a pretty penny when you want to replace a dinged stainless steel panel.

·
Registered
487 Posts
DeLorean itself is still selling parts... and entire cars for that matter. They reclaimed an entire warehouse of parts from Ireland and now have everything to put together new cars, or replace old parts. It's pretty cool :)

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
i believe that the De Lorean Motor Company that is selling the cars/pieces is not the actual De Lorean company. However, from researching them, they do have quality original pieces and expensive refurbished cars.

·
4,664 Posts
Never mind that, I want the 'Cuda that's inside!!!

·
4,664 Posts
Sweet.... Now that's a car I would have fun driving. Never mind the stainless steel fridge outside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts