Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in 20 inch wheels (like my fiancee), The EXE KonKave is a great wheel for the Murano.

I purchased these wheels, wrapped with the OEM tires for my fiancee's 2006 FX 35.

The shape and design of the KonKave compliment the shape of the Murano and FX. Although, I'm a fan of 22 inch wheels and a nice lip on the wheels, I still like this wheel. This wheel has no lip so the wheels tend to look larger than 20's. Often times, wheels with a lip design can make the wheel look smaller in diameter.

20" X 9.5"

Now with black lug nuts:

When I have time, I'll install the wheels on my Murano for pictures.

Visit these sites for your next set of wheels.

AXIS WHEELS

EXE Wheels by AXIS

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
:29: Nice wheels!

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
yeah i really like to see what thse wheels look like on a murano. split five spokes are pretty sweet.

·
Registered
263 Posts
N2MURANOS said:
For those interested in 20 inch wheels (like my fiancee), The EXE KonKave is a great wheel for the Murano.

I purchased these wheels, wrapped with the OEM tires for my fiancee's 2006 FX 35.

The shape and design of the KonKave compliment the shape of the Murano and FX. Although, I'm a fan of 22 inch wheels and a nice lip on the wheels, I still like this wheel. This wheel has no lip so the wheels tend to look larger than 20's. Often times, wheels with a lip design can make the wheel look smaller in diameter.

20" X 9.5"

When I have time, I'll install the wheels on my Murano for pictures.

Visit these sites for your next set of wheels.

AXIS WHEELS

EXE Wheels by AXIS

Not bad, but I like your MO's rim even better.
How's that Axis holding up.

NZM

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,422 Posts
What are the offsets and where did you get these? I checked out the links and searched everywhere, but I can't find any offset or pricing info.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are the offsets and where did you get these? I checked out the links and searched everywhere, but I can't find any offset or pricing info.
Here the pricing from the Wheel Studio website:
EXE KonKave Pricing

Here's the EXE Wheels Website:
http://www.exewheels.com/

The offset is +35

1 - 6 of 6 Posts