Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade my 2003 exhaust system in some way to increase performance a bit and/or give the exhaust a sound closer to that of an FX. Any ideas or sources on headers, center muffler eliminator pipe, or high performance rear muffler assembly??

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
dmako-

That's the first all-in-one package I have seen for the MO.

I especially like the re-designed center muffler. Too bad it wasn't part of the OEM set-up.

-njjoe

·
5,244 Posts
Very nice, however pricey.........wonder what does it do for performance and sound.

·
Registered
828 Posts
and the 2006 LED rear lights.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
dmako said:
and the 2006 LED rear lights.
At $310 a set, that's not a bad deal. I'd be awfully curious to see what they cost from the dealer and also from a body-shop supplier.

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i was talking to a guy that owns www.teamfalconracing.com(customization aftermarket parts shop) and he said he'll be getting murano parts within the next few months. it's canadian based but the warehouse is located in the states so both parts of north america win when it comes to shipping.they have some parts for the murano currently if you'd like to check them out. i've seen the nismo kit for cheeper on another website. i'll have to get back to you guys with it at a later time.

they also have the led tails for a doller cheeper at courtesyparts.com and from the rear housing pictures it looks like you would need a new harness to connect them to pre 06' models.

my bad. check link here murano tail light mod(fresh alloy)

·
Registered
17 Posts
jace said:
did you have to extend any of the hangars?
Did the flanges meet in the right place?
A. Yes the hangers needed minor extension because the muffler was too loow and tucked in
B. No, basicly the inlet for the muffler is now on the other side on my murano

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
here are a couple more exhausts as promised.

exhausts

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
They both cost over $1,000!!! Thats over a grand for a simple muffler with two exhaust outlets!! Amazing.

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
the impul muffler is indeed rediculously priced but the prussian blue exhaust system is a bit better. the nismo system is of much higher quality than either one of those other systems so i'm trying to find that one as cheep as i can.

·
My MO's faster than yours
419 Posts
.:DSï said:

A. Yes the hangers needed minor extension because the muffler was too loow and tucked in
B. No, basicly the inlet for the muffler is now on the other side on my murano
pics please??:2: :2:

·
Registered
85 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts