Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I bought an extended warranty for my 2010 Murano. I am approaching 36,000 miles so I thought I'd buy it before warranty runs out. (No need to lecture me on whether or not its worth it--Just wanted the peace of mind! ha)

Placed the order and printed the Nissan Evaluation sheet they emailed me. They told me that they would ship the official paperwork via UPS 2nd Day Air. I scheduled my appt at the Nissan dealer, paid $129.00 to have the thorough inspection done. I waited to get my paperwork so I could get it back in and be covered...but paperwork never came. Repeated emails and calls to them have gone unanswered and produced no results. I guess the price was too good to be true! Lesson learned!

Bottom line--stay away from this dealer! (I'll be happy to rescind this review should they ever return a phone call or email!!)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did you talk to Jesse Ford there? He is a very helpful guy. I bought the extended warranty from them 2 years ago. Excellent customer service every time I call..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Jesse did email me back and the paperwork was sent. Just received it yesterday. Apparently he was out of the office for a week and he is the only one who handles it, thus no response at all for over a week.

It is the Nissan Security Plus Protection. (Gold)

Overall I am very satisfied and the price is right. $100's less than anyone else offering Nissan plans.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wondering the price paid on the gold 7-70000

Jesse did email me back and the paperwork was sent. Just received it yesterday. Apparently he was out of the office for a week and he is the only one who handles it, thus no response at all for over a week.

It is the Nissan Security Plus Protection. (Gold)

Overall I am very satisfied and the price is right. $100's less than anyone else offering Nissan plans.
Hello I was wondering what you paid for the best one. I am looking for the top gold NISSAN warranty Thank you

·
Super Moderator
7,720 Posts
That thread is 2 years old. Prices will have changed - even if the OP is still on the forum.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hello I was wondering what you paid for the best one. I am looking for the top gold NISSAN warranty Thank you
I went to their website last week and they emailed me their whole list of options with prices. Definitely cheaper than what my dealer quoted me when I bought my car.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I believe I paid around $1600 for the 7 year 100k Security Gold Plus back in 2008 through a Nissan Dealer on Staten Island.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts