Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone purchase an extended warranty from nissan. How much did you pay ?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I got the extended, and to be honest, I don't remember how much I paid. At the price I was paying it was sort of like saying, "Who cares? What's a few extra $$$?" But the only reason I bought it is I have a long commute to and from work and I didn't want my warranty running out in a year and a half. Now it won't and I'll be covered for the same time I'm making payments.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am in the same position as model. I got the extended warranty to cover me for 160,000km / 8yrs bumper to bumper and it cost $2000 with all taxes and stuff in. I don't know if it is a good deal or not but I just wanted to cover my excessive 200km/day commute.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased the Gold Preferred coverage for 7yr/100K for about $1,300. You can purchase it from any Nissan dealer so shop around for the best price.

·
101 Posts
Ditto on the Gold Preferred 7/7 plan...same plan...same price. They would not budge on the price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Deductible?

I was quoted $1263 + tax for the Gold Preferred with $50 deductible. With $0 deductible it went to $1538. This was the 84month/100,000 mile version.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do you cancel the service agreement since i only have the service agreement application form. I lost track of the service agreement transaction because my youngest daughter was all over the place when we were signing the papers.. I paid $2200 for the gold standard 7yr/75000 miles $50 deductible. Paid $31912 for an SL AWD Touring Package Dynamic Control Package Splash Guard Floor Mats Cargo Mat . I'm not happy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cancellation

According to the sample contract which you can view on the Nissan website:

the contract can be cancelled within 60 days of purchase for a full refund if no claim had been made. Their is a $35 handling charge.

Get the info here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts