Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone here ever heard of this tech2protection? i just recently received a letter in the mail from them saying that i can get upto 100,000miles protection for $900 with no time limit (even if it'll take 15 years to get there). there is a $50 deductible thou.
they gave a web site of www.tech2protection.com but i just wanted to see if anyone here ever hear of them before. and if they are a good company or not.
thanks!

Edit by Enforcer - comma removed from url.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
06murano-

Something is not right here. When I open up their website it attempts to run a script on my PC. Also, a websearch only shows a few hits on the company.

I would be skeptical, very skeptical.

-njjoe

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hum,
you're right, their web site is not working anymore?!?! it was working this morning...
anyways, i guess i'll hold off on this extended warranty then...
thanks all!

·
5,244 Posts
The site is working. The company is based in Bedford, TX.
Never had any dealings with them.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
The link will work if you remove the "," at the end of the URL before the "/".

Never heard of them though. Sounds like a good deal (price wise). I would put a call to BBB to find out if they are ligit before dealing with them.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Snake Oil~~

NZM

·
Registered
415 Posts
zebelkhan is correct, remove the comma out of the url link. The script is either javascript or vbscript used for the menu navigation, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

I too have never heard of them. Again, zebelkhan is correct. Give the BBB a call, more specifically call the local BBB in Bedford.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts