Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a silver MO. i installed the factory push bar, which is a dark grey charcoal. just recently the rear bumper of my MO was scratched up in a parking lot. i was wondering if anyone knew where to get a rear bumper guard the same color as the factory push bar. do you guys think that if i installed the WAAG rear bumper guard in black it would look "off"? any ideas? i thought of the hitch with the step, but i was looking for something more protective.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Unfortunately, the OEM push bar does not have any rear or side equivalent.

There are other solutions but none that will match the exact design and color of the OEM PB.

Painting a rear nudge bar could be the solution.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
darn

what do you guys think of a tow hitch with the chrome step up? not for any other purpose than to make those who think they can hit my MO in the butt and get away with it.

·
Registered
746 Posts
It is also an idea. But what usually happens with these things reaching outside of the bumper at an angle that you don't see when you walk is that you end up with legs bluer than the Monday blues... :)

I personally prefer my legs to my rear bumper! ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I installed the hitch from Curt and it doesn't stick out at all, it actually sits probably an inch inside the bumper.

·
Registered
746 Posts
what do you guys think of a tow hitch with the chrome step up?
Yes I know mlgoheen, I do have the same hitch, but I was replying to the message.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Yeah but by looking at this picture I would assume that it is only available in another country...look at the word on the ground...thats not english! ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm gonna have to agree...i'm not sure that its such a great idea, the step for protection. my wife wouldn't understand,' why the heck do we need a step for this?" i can hear it now. damn

·
Registered
542 Posts
I think it looks like one of those toy cars you pull the plastic strip out the back and the wheels start spinning then you set it down and takes off, I hope the CVT can take it ... lol :p

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Snow MO said:
Yeah but by looking at this picture I would assume that it is only available in another country...look at the word on the ground...thats not english! ;)
Yeeh...and if you look carefully you will even see the steering wheel on the wrong side...:headshake I couldn't blow up the NISSAN badge but if I did, I bet it would say NASSIN....!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts