Nissan Murano Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm picking up a 2006 Murano SL with backup camera tonight for my wife. I would love to add this mod to the Murano for her. I'm guessing the 9055 is a better solution for the screen and nav than the original 1700 was. Magellan has a newer 7" GPS with AV input, the 9212. Any idea how that unit will fit in the dash?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quick question....

This is an EXCELLENT thread.

I just picked up the Magellan 1700 today and was looking for some mods to it and came across this great idea.

I don't have the NAV but I have the factory back up camera and colour screen.

Just want to know if this mod will work on my 2009 Murano SL.

Thanks in advance
Doug :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been reading for a month. Good God It's A Nightmare To Change Stereo OR Add GPS to a non NAV. I bought a 2012 SL AWD back up cam and color screen NO NAV. I figured no big deal until I read up.

I will do a separate thread on my issues. But this is assine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
RGB converter

If anyone one here is willing to try this project I have a new RGB converter. I ordered it because I wanted to try it. Events forced me to sell my murano. The converter came on the same day the buyer took ownership of my murano. I know I couldve pulled it off if you pm me I can give you instructions and you wont have to wait so long for this hard to find product. I studied this thread like crazy Ive done it a hundred times in my head ha... So I have one of the main components you would need to pull this off contact me for details gl

81 - 87 of 87 Posts