Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if there is any interest in a BOSE head unit that works fine except the CD changer. I want to purchase one with a working CD changer and I want to see if I can offset the cost. Part of me says just get an IPod :p since I already have an interface, but I also just like thing to work.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
What exactly is wrong with the CD changer? You can sent the unit to be repaired for a significantly lower cost than replacing it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There were a couple CDs stuck in it. The problem is the previous owner took or tried to take the CD player apart and stretched out a spring an lost a pin. Who knows there could be other things missing too. I can get a used one for ~$250. I know it's wishful thinking, but I hope there is someone out there that wants to upgrade to the Bose system and save some money if they don't care for CDs. :eek:

·
Registered
250 Posts
What are you looking to get for your HU. I would be interested in a non working HU Bose-o or not if the price is right. I am an audio tech and have done quite a bit reverse engineering and building products for the Mazdas and now that I own a MO i am curious to see the insides of a stock stereo and do some work!

Zc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
lgt
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing