Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,561 Posts
Reactions: fotomoto

· Registered
3,561 Posts
My '19 SL fob has a FCC ID of KR5XN7. Perhaps your '20 fob is a different trim level and may have a different FCC ID that don't carry...

· Registered
3,561 Posts
Checking and matching the FCC ID# of the original OEM fob is the way to go. Get their SKU # and do a search to see if you can find it a little cheaper somewhere else. That price isn't too bad, considering it's about 1/3 of the total dealer cost.

You can also call Car Key Express to verify compatibility if you're not sure and want verification other than the web.

Good luck.

Have a good day.
I agree, the cost is far better than getting it from a Nissan dealer.

Where did you come across the 40% off deal, and did include everything in my previous post for $230.90? That would be a price that would appeal to me.

· Registered
3,561 Posts
I'm finding a number if their kits available on Amazon. They have a 4 button fob version available for $109, and a 5 button for $109, but they only support up to 2014 Muranos. So there's hope the ones for the newer Muranos may become available for a really reasonable price, under $150.

Amazon.com: Car Keys Express Simple Key Smart 4 Button Remote for Nissan : Automotive

I also found a 2019-2020 Rogue 5 button fob with my FCC ID available for under $50 . It's odd the Rogue would have a different fob than other Nissan cars of the same model year...

Amazon.com: 5 Buttons Keyless Entry Remote Control Replacement Smart Key Proximity Fob Fits for Nissan Rogue 2019-2020 FCC ID: KR5TXN4 Continental: S180144507 : Automotive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts