Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday, I got my 04 Murano SL FWD Glacier Pearl w/all options except chrome wheel and mobile entertainment.
Wow, this is really nice car and I already love it very much.

If anyone looking for new Mo and live in S. Cal, Please check with
Mike Lee, Corona Nissan. He is very honest and will offer you at an invoice price any time. I checked Power Nissan Torrance, Irvine and Gardena Nissan but they couldn't match the price what Mike Lee offered to me. If he doesn't have a car in stock what you are looking for, he will find it for you, if that car is in California and deliver it to you. I am very happy with his service and I would recommend him to everybody.

--------------------------------------
2004 Murano SL FWD/Glacier Pearl/Cafe Latte w/Touring,Dynamic Control, and Navigation System
2003 BMW 330i Titainium Silver w/Premium and Sport Package

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got 04 Murano SL FWD w/ Touring Package, Dynamic Control Package, Navigation System, Floor Mats, Splash Guards, and Cargo Area Protector and Total MSRP was $36060.00.
I paid $32795 with 2.9% financial rate. It's $3265 under MSRP.

If you are looking for any Nissan Cars, I really recommend you to see Mike Lee at Corona Nissan. I checked 5-6 Nissan dealers near my area but they coudn't match that price. The best price what I got was about $500 over invoice price from Glendale Nissan.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Congrats Woogi!
U will love ur MO, I promise.
:2:

·
4,664 Posts
As the old Nissan slogan says.... Enjoy the Ride!

Speaking of old Nissans, I was absolutely blown away to see a Datsun 510 on the road yesterday. Driven by an old couple, the only thing I could see it needed was new shocks in the back, 'cause it had a little bit of a bounce to it.

Most of those turned to rust here, at least a decade ago.

Made me think about the evolution of Nissan. The Murano's a dream machine, compared to that old 510 which was a very popular and capable car.

Over a year's gone by, and I'm still in love with the Murano. It never disappoints me.:D

I hope you feel the same!

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Hey Jaak, how bout the B210's---they were amazing! I had a big old Ford Elite back then (75) with a cleveland 400 innit and up beside me comes this lil B210----zooooooom! Off it went, I was impressed.

·
4,664 Posts
Ah yes, the B210, the pretend Z for those that dreamed fast, but couldn't afford it.

You can see the big Datsun sign on a building in the original Gone in 60 seconds. I chuckled when I saw that. My Bro-in-law rented that and Bullit, one night for some old time car chases.

First standard I ever drove was a buddies 240Z. I was in love. :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
I bought my Murano at Corona Nissan too. I dealt with a different salesperson, but all the guys there are nice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Woogie, Thanks for the post last week about Corona Nissan and Mike Lee. I called him the next day and picked up my SE AWD, Glacier Pearl, w/Touring Package, Dynamic Control, floor mats and splash guards on Saturday. Mike was a pleasure to work with.

Jaak you're right, I can't stop smiling.

Glacier Pearl SE AWD

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
congratulation, ann. enjoy your ride~!!!:) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts