Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got finances all worked out and I'm ready to buy (used).. but now I can't find anything within 300-500 miles to my liking..

After reading this board and lurking for a few months, I know what options I can and can't live without, yet I can't find one.

Have two dealerships working on it.. so we'll see. :mad:

·
Registered
433 Posts
You could try carmax.com. There is one near you in Clearwater and Tampa.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. I had the hardest time finding the exact specs, too. I ended up getting mine in Denver (I live in San Diego). My backup was located in Chicago...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coness said:
You could try carmax.com. There is one near you in Clearwater and Tampa.
I have one guy from carmax working on getting one; plus I did the email notifier so their website automatically notifies me when one becomes available

ekaxel said:
There are always a few on ebay. Did you check there?
Yes, but at last check none that I was too found of, except one - and the dealership didn't accept trade-in's..

micah67 said:
I know exactly what you mean. I had the hardest time finding the exact specs, too. I ended up getting mine in Denver (I live in San Diego). My backup was located in Chicago...
Exactly. The one I'm liking right now is in Boston, and the backup is in New Jersey.

The one in Boston is PERFECT, but they are asking a little much (about 2K over KBB) and the one in Jersey doesn't have Nav :(

I just need to learn to be patient I guess. Just so hard! I've always settled, so i'm trying not to do that this time..

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
You can search Nissan dealership inventories on the Nissan website. Thats how I found my Murano (but then I live in the Bay Area so there are a dozen Nissan dealers within 50 miles). Hope that helps.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eric L. said:
You can search Nissan dealership inventories on the Nissan website. Thats how I found my Murano (but then I lived in the Bay Area so there are a dozen Nissan dealers within 50 miles). Hope that helps.
Never thought of that!! Thank you sir.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eric L. said:
You can search Nissan dealership inventories on the Nissan website. Thats how I found my Murano (but then I live in the Bay Area so there are a dozen Nissan dealers within 50 miles). Hope that helps.
By the way - here is how to accomplish this:

Go to the Nissan website. Choose Murano, then "build your Murano." This will lead to the option for a dealership inventory search. Yeah I know, very hidden!

http://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/Configurator/0,,,00.html#top

1 - 8 of 8 Posts