Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally ready to buy after looking at the murano for a year now. Now its just a matter of finding one with the options I want.
I am in Wichita KS so to get navigation ill probably have to buy one out side of Wichita. now here is my question. I'm going to buy an '05 because I want navigation and the intelligent key, I am under the impression to have navigation you have to have the intelligent key correct? because of the way Nissan does the touring pack and tech package. is this correct?
Thanks!

·
Registered
286 Posts
why you have to go out of wichita to buy a murano with navigation?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Well, because it is against the law to use a concealed Nav system in Wichita on a weekday while wearing a striped shirt.......

Oh wait.

That's not it.

Now I remember........In Wichita, it is illegal to carry a concealed bean snapper.

And it's in Natoma, that it is illegal to throw a knife at anyone wearing a striped shirt.

Homer

the above laws are true. :2:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
?

QUOTE " I want navigation and the intelligent key, I am under the impression to have navigation you have to have the intelligent key correct"

Since you want both does the answer matter? BTW the answer is yes. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it helps to have that knowledge because it will help with my search. not all the descriptions on the web are that detailed some just say keyless entry. there was one on cars.com the other day that had navigation but it had a key in the ignition. do some have a key and the intelligent key?

·
Registered
18 Posts
My guess the reason he has to search out of the area it took forever to fine my MO where they are few and far in between on the lots and the navigation option is even harder to find as well. Good look on the MO hunting once you have it in your garage you will love it.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Aerocherry said:
I am in Wichita KS so to get navigation ill probably have to buy one out side of Wichita.
Aerocherry-

Who told you you need to go outside of your area to get a MO with NAV?

-njjoe

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well pretty much the sales people at the new nissan dealer in wichita, ks. They tried to find me one with nav and said they could not find one. then tried to sell me one with out, could just be lazy sales people. I have never seen one with navigation on a lot here. if you have a suggestion im more then open to them cause I would like to have one by the end of the week

·
Registered
286 Posts
you can always place an order as you like thru the dealer,I dont know how soon they can get it to you.
weird sales people have not suggest you that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts