Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Zaino has arrived but I haven't put a treatment on yet...I have Meguiar's Gold Class on it now. Notice the VentShade window visors, they attach using 3M tape...I think I read somewhere that someone was having trouble with the window hitting the Weathertech visors when window is rolled up...no problem with the VentShade visors. I do have a Weathertech bug/stone deflector...you can see it in some of the other pics. (Also have the front windows tinted (50% tint, darkest legal for fronts in VA.)

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sparkling..

Sunny day..

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front view..

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Closeup of bug/stone deflector..

Weathertech ...

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Under the carport..

----

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can everyone see "all" of these pics?....

For some reason I can only see one of them ("Front View").

Let me know and I'll try to re-post them if I need to.

Thanks.

·
101 Posts
I can view them all. Nice ride! Did you put the satellite unit in yourself?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I can see 5 photos and the Murano looks great in all of them. :29:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
466 Posts
I can only see the front view.....hmmmm....but it looks sharp...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Odd...

One one computer I only see the "Front View" photo....on my other computer I can see them all....spooky!!

Here is the other pic from the thread "Lets try this again.."

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was fun taking these pics...

I love taking pics at dusk, the shadows offer up some serious clarity in the shots and the distant sunlight provides lots of little tricks for the camera...

1) In the top picture the sun peaked through the trees just enough to make it look like my talilights were on. I must have danced around in a three foot circle for 5 minutes trying to line up the right shot.

2)In the 2nd picture, from above (this was much earlier in the day...really bright (girlfiend's mom's home)), I just happened to look out the window and was blinded by sparkles, tuff shot to get because it was so bright out....but hit it just right and the MO looks like a BLACK DIAMOND! The sparkles look like HIDs comin' at cha' .

3)In the third shot, the shadows and "glow" from the sunlight really shows off the shine...it almost makes the bug/stone deflector look invisible....the sun glow also makes the Nissan badge and the chrome license plate holder look like they have a golden hue.

4)In the fouth picture of the front end....I love the double circle glow bouncing off the hood.....SWEET!

5)In the carport pic (the beast back in it's cage!) ...its a nice transition from sunlight to shade as you move from the front to the back of truck.

Used my girfriend's Olympus (3.2 megapixel)....cheapest one on the shelf $229....not bad!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another...

....another pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One more..

=>

Attachments

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
beautiful pictures, and subject matter!!

black is (by far) my FAV. colour for a car... i have owned three black cars in my lifetime, but needed a break from the maintenence involved in them (i didnt know about zaino back then either though....)

sms

ps- again, congrats!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Your MO looks super! I have a black SE and was wondering how the bug deflector would look. After seeing your photos, I'm convinced. I'll put one on my Santa wish list.

I see the dealer put his little logo thingy on your left rear. I told my dealer if he put ANYTHING on my car, I would refuse delivery. I hate those things.

One thing I've noticed about the black paint... Mine seems really "soft". If I drive by something I'll get a scratch... :mad:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Paint...

I agree the paint does seem to be really soft, it scratches and swirls very easily. I've started using the "diaper" towels to buff my wax job (sold in the automotive section of Wal-Mart, etc.) they are really smooth and soft. (they are the old style 100% cotton washable diapers that have been turned into a nice buffing towel for your car.)....these seem to work well.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
diapers..

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
...diapers

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where did you get the clear bra installed? How much was it?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts