Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new owner here!

Finally took delivery late yesterday afternoon of my polished pewter/charcoal '04 SL AWD with touring, VDC and NAV.

I almost didn't get it. On Wednesday afternoon, I reached a deal. They were to go to Chicago (I'm in Indiana) and have the car ready for pickup by 4:00 p.m Friday.

On Thursday morning, the dealer emailed me the numbers, and they didn't match what he had given me on paper earlier in the week, so I called off the deal.

Long story short, the deal was back on Friday morning, but the Murano earmarked for me had been traded Thursday night with another Chicago dealer. They finally got it worked out, and got it here yesterday afternoon. Of course, the weather was pretty nasty in Chicago, so they wouldn't even let me look at it until it was cleaned up. By the time it got to me, it was perfect.

I had never seen one with the NAV system, but I am already glad I held out for it...way cool!

Also, thanks to whoever put together the pre-delivery inspection sheet. I printed it out and went over everything on it...very helpful.

Ann Marie:2:

·
5,268 Posts
Welcome to the club Ann Marie!

Enjoy your MO. Hope the weather in Chicago will improve and you can take your new baby for a spin:)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Welcome Ann Marie, nice to see a rose among all the thorns on the Murano site. You will find these folks most helpful.
I'm also in a Pewter/Charcoal-04, now just 3 day's shy of it's one month birthday. Best of luck with the new purchase.
Bob1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts