Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so ticked off. took my baby mo to the dealership for an oil change and after noticed a dent on my front passenger door.
i told them it wasn't there before, but they dismissed my claim and told be to call my insurance if i wanted to fix it. :3: its a small dent, but i've noticed it when i first came out to see the car. sad sad day for mo. you guys know what i can do about it? and how much it'll cost? its a small dent, but it bugs the hell out of me.

help

·
Registered
296 Posts
I've always used paintless methods like Dent wizzard. Costs between $50 and $100 per panel depending on effort and size of dent. They often have scheduled stops at the dealership as the body shops will use them for a lower cost option (think hail damage). It's not always a "perfect" job, but at least it maintains the stock paint job. I had three dents on one door which looked like it came from a runaway shopping cart. All three were removed for only $50! Keep in mind they don't do any painting so any scratch will be there when they're done. That's when I break out the Lanka and the touchup paint.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys.
this site has the best peeps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts