Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at least speaking for myself, it was fun to meet someone from this forum. I finally met Jaysen from the here, although I was embarrassed at how dirty my Mo was compared to his we did get a chance to swap stories and interests. I probably had more of a buzz from the drinks then I should of had, but thats another story.I am now thoroughly looking forward to meeting more of you guys :D and working on the tolerance level. :7:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Glad to hear that you guys got together! :29: I wish I lived closer, you both have a lot of the mods that I would like to have! Plus Jaycen and I seem to have much of the same taste in things! Post some pics next time! :)

Me and some of the PA guys were talking about a meet, but I think I won't be able to get together anytime soon because of the way life gets in the way of living sometimes.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It can be good and bad :twak: . The good part is puting a face and personality to someone on the board, the bad part though is now I want to spend more on my Mo again...but still trying to control myself :werd:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah I agree it was fun..I had a good time and was buzzed from the drinks as well...lol. Snow I wanted to take pics but simples MO was camera shy because it hadn't taken a bath :) . Next time we will definitely take ome pics though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts